Solunar Tables
I always think of animals feeding at dawn and dusk. According to the newspaper, they actually have a varying schedule of feeding, which the newspaper prints in the form of a Solunar Table. For instance, today, in our area, there was a minor feeding at 3:35 a.m., a major at 9:45 a.m., another minor at 3:55 p.m. and a major at 10:10 p.m.
Googling on "Solunar Tables" brings up a lot of sites, but most of these offer to sell you the tables for fee.
Speaking of times, this morning I woke up to a lot of buzzing and sawing and droning. A majority of leases in our complex run out the end of July so that management can spend time getting the apartments in shape for incoming students. (We're probably about fifty percent students here.) Well, I figured that of course if there was that much noise on a Sunday morning it must already be 10, so I dozed a bit longer. I was wrong. They started about 8:00 a.m.! I should have gotten back up and congratulated the blogathoners! *sigh*